Saturday, August 25, 2012



Completely in love with this editorial done by PopSugarTvFab and I've become an addict to their youtube channel, so you should all run over to their page and follow them. 



MINI UPDATE:

I've just moved into my dorm at my dream college, Marist College. I'm majoring in Fashion Design and minoring in Fashion Merchandising. 
In the chaos that was the final weeks of summer, I never stocked up on blog posts  to post throughout my time away from home but I will be bringing you my opinions on NYFW and other things. I do have some plans with the wonderful photographer Miranda (go check her out, major talent) for when I  return home. Hope you are all well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make me smile. i promise to always read your comments and write back as soon as possible (: <3