Saturday, January 7, 2012

Travel: Sanibel, Florida


















Spent the usual Christmas break in Sanibel, Florida with the family. It was nice to go back since I haven't been in 18 months when i usually go twice per year. 
Most of our time was spent in sweatshirts and jeans but a few days of blazing sun and 80 degree weather kept us from feeling like we were in New York. 
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!


I will be posting a video on my reasons for wiping out my past blog posts, so stay tuned for that.

1 comment:

  1. I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train. Flights to Freetown
    Cheap Flights to Freetown
    Cheap Air Tickets to Freetown

    ReplyDelete

your comments make me smile. i promise to always read your comments and write back as soon as possible (: <3